A quick dinner or party snack, sliders are always a crowd pleaser. This is a great use for leftover ingredients and can easily be scaled to larger amounts based on your needs (adapted from Spend with Pennies).
6 dinner rolls
1/2 pound of Walden ham, sliced
8 ounces of Walden cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons of Walden butter
1 1/2 teaspoon of grainy mustard (we used stone-ground mustard)
1 teaspoon of poppyseeds (optional)
1 teaspoon of dried minced onion (optional)
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt your butter and lightly brush it on the insides of your rolls.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining butter with mustard (you can add poppyseeds and dried onion for extra flavor if you have it!).
4. Shred your Walden cheddar cheese or cut it into slices.
5. Assemble your sliders (cheese and ham) in a baking pan and brush the tops with your butter/mustard mixture.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
7. Serve hot!