1/2 cup rice
2 medium carrots
1 pound Walden ham
2 Walden eggs
1 cup frozen peas
1 clove garlic
1/2 bunch green onions
1/2 medium onion
toasted sesame oil
1. Cook rice (we used a rice cooker, but any method will do!).
2. Mince your garlic and chop your ham, onion, and carrots into 1/2inch pieces.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat with your sesame oil, and add the garlic, onion, carrots, peas and ham. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Push everything to one half of your pan and scramble eggs in the cleared area. Once scrambled, mix the eggs with the rest of your ingredients.
5. Add rice and soy sauce and stir for 1-2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with green onions, serve and enjoy!